Thursday, April 28, 2011

I PASSED and I THINK i have an internship

My update is this, My faculty have given me the green light with the Thesis. So I am now busy trying to look at options for recording equipment. I will probably end up buying something simple. Like the H1 zoom. One of my professors mentioned something called blue microphones. I have to email him about it.

Also, my internship. I guess I have it? I had an interview and it went great and I emailed them back about this summer but they haven't gotten back to me. It has been about a week. The only reason I am worried is because the guy I was talking to was really good with responding to all my emails before. Oh well.

That was a quick update. I'll start posting audio clips soon I think to show what girly is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment