Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ROUGH Animatic

Hey yawl.


So I have been working hard the past few weeks. Started building my puppets and finished a rough cut of my animatic so obviously that means I have to SHOW IT  (it is up above... duh)

So things have had there ups and downs. Ran out of money a few times and haven't been prioritizing homework in a proper fashion so I am behind on construction. It is a habit I seem to be forming with puppet construction. A very BAD habit that must be CLEANSED from my flesh.

The only big thing I should explain is that they are in a toy chest (some people are confused by the opening of this cut. that should be solved when it is actually shot). Also I am not a draftsman/illustrator. I enjoy drawing but I am not necessarily great at it or care enough to improve my skills.

Hope you enjoy it. I'll post the new one once I finish it and I should have shots of puppet armatures next week.

tOOtles

No comments:

Post a Comment