Sunday, September 25, 2011

OIAF

I went to Ottawa this weekend for the Animation Festival. Boy, was it a blast. Seriously. My top pick of the festival is Dodu, the Cardbaord Boy. It was just so Pretty while still being made of cardboard. My Second coming in close would be the feature Colorful. I completely avoided Phil Mulloy's Ending to his tasteless trilogy. I learned my lesson from Goodbye Mr. Christie.

As always it had it's ups and downs and keeps me asking "why is this in here" but as my professor told me, "It doesn't want to be Annecy."(summation of what he said)

I had my girlfriend (and lovely character design and fabricator) along with me. We have some final designs of the characters for my film now. Pictures to come soon. Probably send along some pictures of ottawa as well.

Pip Pip and all that jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment