Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'M ANIMATING!!!

HEY INTERNET! Guess what I'm doing!

ANIMATIN'! (yeah, bet you didn't see that one coming)

It has been a long uphill battle but I finally got myself to doing a shot. It isn't that good but it's mine and I love it. I am so HAPPY to be animating but am still pretty nervous. I need to tie up some loose ends on the small puppet but the big puppet it fully operational.


Don't they look CUTE!




Would you like to see my first shot? OF COURSE YOU WOULD



As I said it's not that good, but it got me back into the swing of animating. You know? Made me remember all the things I need to think about between each shot. The next shot should be better, the next shot after that should be even better and so on and so forth.

I'll put up shots of my set and lighting rig later. For now, just let me bask in the knowledge that I finally made it to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment