Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ridiculous

Not blogging for almost four months is (insert title). So, if it bothers me so much, why haven't I??? Because things have been terrible for me.

Now of course I still have my health and no one has died and blah blah blah so I couldn't have that much to be upset about, right? Well, yeah kind of. I may be in a "bad" place but that is only relative. I should probably shut up and take it but it still hurts... Anyway, the crises of my life has been making it really hard to stay focused and work. Especially when it comes to animation...

I am not sure what I want from animation anymore. I mean, I use to just nerd out about it and get really excited about working on movies or tv shows that everyone will see. But with things that I have lost in the past few months... that doesn't seem as important anymore. So what am I getting out of it? I have sacrificed my time, money, energy, relationships, etc. for the sake of animation and what do I have to show for it?

Had I known what I would lose, this is not the path I would have gone down. But it's too late now. I have plans to move to LA with some the coolest cats I know and I am not going to let any more people down.

Hey, there is still one thing I can always look forward to. The Future. I don't know what this journey of animation will bring but it will probably be the most exciting roller-coaster ride I could ask for.

And if it isn't... I always have the memories of what could have been.

That sounded pretty pathetic right? So enough of that. How about some screen shots????




I'll cheer up in a few weeks. Maybe. Eh, it doesn't really matter. I've got work to do no matter the mood I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment